1. Old Administrative Building
This is the erstwhile infrastructure of Ramakrishna Mission Lakashiksha Parishad which was initially used as the office of Sasya Shyamala KVK from February 2015 to 2020. All the staff members sat in the Renovate Single hall. Before that all the staff members were housed in a single room in the 1st floor of Integrated Rural Development and Management (IRDM) Faculty centre of RKMVERI, Narendrapur during 2014.
2. Seed Processing Unit, Soil and Water Testing Laboratory, and Plant Health Diagnostic Laboratory
Seed Hub Infrastructure is three storied building in which Seed Processing unit, two Seed Godowns, Soil and water Testing Laboratory, Plant Health Diagnostic Laboratory five guest accommodation rooms and central RO water plant are there.
4. Storage Godown
Capacity: 100 ton.
5. Soil Testing Laboratory
It is established in the second floor of the Seed Hub Building. Facilities are available for testing chemical parameters (N,P,K, Ca, Mg, S all the micro nutrients and heavy metals like Hg, As), pH, Ec, CEC, Org. C etc.), physical parameters developed with fund support from Rashtriya Krishi Vikash Yojana (RKVY).
Capacity: 500 nos. of samples annually.
6. Plant Health Diagnostic Laboratory
It is also established in the second floor of the Seed Hub Building. Faccilities are available for diagnosis of different diseases, insect infestation, ailments , associated with plants causing disruption of plant health ( fungal, bacterial, viral, hematods and acarine arthropods etc.
7. Fish Breeding and Fish Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Unit
Ground Floor: Three Breeding Units for Indian Major Carps (IMCs), Air Breathing fish like Singhi, Magur, Koi species of ornamental fish species are reared and bred. First Floor: Fish Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Facilities are available for water quality testing, identification of fish diseases (fungal, bacterial and viral etc.). Besides a well-developed Training cum meeting room with provision of video conferencing and (75” LED TV).
8. Fish Breeding and Rearing Unit for Ornamental fish Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Unit
Fish Breeding and Rearing Unit for Ornamental Fish Species, Biofloc fish production Unit and Fish Feed Production Unit. There are three 10000 litre capacity Biofloc tanks, Pearl culture is under trial.
9. Farmers’ Hostel
Farmers’ Hostel: Facilities available for residential accommodation of 80 participants in three bedded and two bedded rooms, four guest rooms one dormitory (for 8-10 persons), Guest waiting room, staff accommodation rooms, Kitchen, Common Dining Room (Capacity for 60 nos.) and a prayer hall (capacity of 80 nos.)
10. Vermicompost Production cum Demonstration Unit
11. Mushroom Demonstration cum Production Unit
12. Azolla Unit
13. Dairy Production cum Demonstration Unit
14. Duckery Production cum Demonstration Unit
15. Poultry Rearing cum Demonstration Unit
16. Goatery Rearing cum Demonstration Unit
17. Poly house and Shade net House
1169total visits,1visits today